ATI Advisory is currently seeking a Director to join our company.
- Manage multiple clients and lead engagements as primary point of contact with executive-level clients.
- Manage multiple projects including project teams, deliverables, and timelines.
- Build, deepen, and strengthen the value we deliver to clients and our relationships with them.
- Contribute to developing new lines of consulting services and new client relationships.
- Contribute substantially to mission and impact through analysis and content creation.
- Lead primary research and/or quantitative analyses.
- Mentor and support professional development of junior team members.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Strong subject matter expertise in one or more of the following: healthcare policy and regulatory environment; healthcare financing and delivery; Medicare and/or Medicaid; value-based care; Medicare Advantage; long-term services and supports; and aging.
- 6-8 years of relevant work-experience consulting to a wide range of organizations/clients in healthcare and aging.
- Considerable experience conducting and delivering high quality healthcare research, strategic analysis, policy analysis, and/or financial analysis.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and knowledge across broad range of projects and sectors.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) appropriate to different audiences and stakeholders.
Preference for Washington, DC or surrounding area (100% remote status during public health emergency)
How to Apply:
Please submit copies of the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter